Radio Regentrude Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

"ImTakt - Das Chormagazin" mit Jürgen Bruch
Chormusik in all ihren Farben!
Immer sonntags von 18 - 19 Uhr und donnerstags von 19 - 20 Uhr!
**************************************************************************************

Autor Thema: About how to be selected as Artist of the week  (Gelesen 491 mal)

Urmeline

• Administrator
  • Weltgrößter Viel-und-Gern-Schreiberling
    • Radio Regentrude
About how to be selected as Artist of the week
« am: Juli 12, 2015, 01:58:14 Nachmittag »

Our music reviewers' department pitches on one artist / band per week for presentation on our start page.

This means:
  • detailed artist presentation in our "artists' lounge section with band bio, pics, videos, links to artist page etc.
  • Short teaser on our front page with 1 video and read more link to the detailed artist presentation mentioned above
  • detailed presentation of your latest album and album review (if desired)
But believe me, there is nothing you could do to speed up being chosen as artist of the week!

If your music is excellent and something really special, if you vourself are a very interesting artist and the time is right, you will be the stellar one on our start page! 

For our music reviewers it is not important, how many times you already had a number one track in the XY Charts or what prizes you already have won ... or if your albums seem to be good selling or something like that ...

What is really important to us is your music and the message inside and the person behind  :thumbs_up

>>>Back to Radio Page <<<    >>>Back to Forum start page <<<
"If there's nothing wrong with me... maybe there's something wrong with the universe!" -- Dr. Crusher (Star Trek - The Next Generation - Episode "Remember Me")

Seite erstellt in 0.075 Sekunden mit 16 Abfragen.